Privacy & Terms and Conditions
This website is made available by You Want Group Pty Ltd (ACN 647628000) of 1506, 401 Docklands Drive, Victoria 3008, Australia. Our online services are made available and is part of a group of websites including the following:
- You Want Group Pty Ltd – www.youwantgroup.com
- Careerists Consulting Group – www.careerists.com.au
- TalenTank Pty Ltd – www.talentank.com.au
- Careerists Academy – https://careeristsacademy.thinkific.com/
You Want Group respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
Why we hold personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Fulfil any contract made between us for the purchase of products / services;
- Provide you with the products / services you have bought from us;
- Provide you with marketing communications related to our website and businesses;
- Conduct promotional offers.
Collecting personal information
We will collect personal information when you:
- Fill up forms on any of our websites or when consulting with us;
- Create a membership account with us;
- Purchase products or services from our website;
- Your purchase history, bank or credit card information, billing address and any other information necessary to complete the financial transaction (although financial information from users who subscribe to our paid plans is transmitted directly to our secure payment gateway and is not stored by us);
- Advertise with us;
- Contribute content to our website;
- Submit personal content through our website; and
- List yourself as a third party provider through our website.
You agree that we may retain any of your personal information indefinitely, although we are not obliged to do so.
We may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about our products and services, including but not limited to the services You Want Group provides. We will not send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under applicable data protection laws.
You can browse this website anonymously. If you identify yourself to us, at that point we will collect your personal information. We must collect personal information from you to complete any purchase made through our website.
If you provide us with a testimonial, you give us your consent for the use of your name and the date to be displayed on our website or in our other marketing material, together with the content of the testimonial that you provide, without entitlement to payment now or at any time in the future.
We only collect information directly from you and do not access information from other sources.
Social Networking Services and links to other websites
We may provide links to other websites or use social networking services such as Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram to communicate with the public about our work. These sites have their own privacy policies. When you communicate with us using these services we may collect your personal information. We will only use it to help us to communicate with you and the public. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes.
Collecting sensitive information
We do not actively collect sensitive information about you. If participating in a coaching session you may disclose some sensitive personal information, but that does not mean we will record it in any way. We will take steps to appropriately protect any sensitive information we do receive.
Sensitive personal information includes information about your health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or criminal history.
Collecting information about children
This website is not directed at children and does not intentionally collect information about children. Children under the age of 15 should seek parental consent before providing any personal information via this website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Some website features may not function properly without cookies.
The information collected by these tools may include the IP address of the device you are using and information about sites that IP address has come from, the pages accessed on our site and the next site visited.
To find out how to opt out of tailored advertising please check the options available here – http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Security and overseas recipients
We rely on third party providers such as Google, Mailchimp to store the information you have provided to us securely. Although we aim to use service providers that store information in Australia, some information may be stored overseas.
We use SSL certificates and encryption appropriate for our business systems.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither You Want Group nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or products and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
The information that we collect about you is used only for keeping you up to date. We do not sell or publish your personal information unless you have provided it to us for that purpose (for example, your business listing included in a directory offered by us is likely to contain some of your personal information).
We may give access to identification data we obtain and transaction records:
- To appropriate and competent advisors or authorities for the purpose of obtaining advice;
- To avoid an immediate threat of serious injury to you or another person;
- When we are required by law to disclose personal information;
- Payment system and financial institutions (including without limitation Visa, MasterCard and American Express) for the purpose of assisting in eliminating fraud and illicit behaviour.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You may request copies of the information we hold about you, which will only be provided electronically. You have the ability to make a request to amend or correct that information. If we do not agree with your requested change, we will keep a copy of your request with our information.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please write to our Privacy Officer by email to [email@example.com] and let us know what the problem is. We will respond to your concerns within 30 days.
If you are not happy with how we manage your concerns, you can contact the Australian Privacy Commission, available at http://www.oaic.gov.au.
Terms and Conditions You Want Group
In this policy any reference when using we, us and our is a direct reference to You Want Group Pty Ltd.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Using the website implies to us that you accept these terms and conditions. We update these terms regularly so please refer back to them in the future.
- SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. Until you want to purchase a product or service from You Want Group Pty Ltd.
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You are not permitted to use our website for your own purposes to print and download material from this website unless you purchase a product from You Want Group. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- SITE LIVE TIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that You Want Group Site is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues such as maintenance. Therefore we will not be liable if You Want Group is unavailable at any time.
- You Want Group Site may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so at all times.
- VISITOR CONDUCT
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Australia;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in Australia.
- If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Here at You Want Group, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither You Want Group nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or products and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
- PAYMENTS HELD BY YOU WANT GROUP
- The Client agrees that all credit/payment amounts are non refundable after immediate purchase.
- You Want Group can offer payment plans; but only on certain services and after being discussed with You Want Group.
- The Client agrees to pay for any collection fees or charges; if not paid services will not be provided until payment is made; in full or through a payment plan set up by You Want Group.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCT
- All reasonable effort is made by You Want Group to deliver your order to you. All orders are confirmed by You Want Group at time of placement. You Want Group will not take any liability listed in the following points:
- You Want Group takes no responsibility for orders that have been denied, lost or incorrectly made.
- Any disputes outside of these points are to be sent via email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with a detailed description of dispute.
These terms and conditions form the basis of the agreement between you and You Want Group Pty Ltd (ACN 647628000) (You Want Group). The agreement consists of the following documents:
- These Terms and Conditions;
- The completed Application Form including the Application Questionnaire, completed either online or offline;
- The Enrolment Package Outline; and
We suggest that before you sign the registration form or orally agree to us providing Services that you read through these terms and conditions. If you have any questions concerning them please ask us.
You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Application Form means the document which sets out your personal details, Selected Program, details of the agreed payment method.
Application Questionnaire means the questionnaire containing questions relevant to your business that is sent to you following your enrolment in any of the programs, for you to complete.
Enrolment Package Outline means the document containing the description of any of the programs and the included services on offer from time to time.
Event means a retreat, seminar, networking event, coaching session or promotion and other planned sessions organised or produced by You Want Group, whether live or online.
Intellectual Property means all intellectual property rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world conferred under statute, common law or equity and includes rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for or renew the registration of such rights.
Losses means all losses including financial losses, damages, legal costs and other expenses of any nature whatsoever;
Minimum Deposit is the amount specified as the minimum deposit payable for the Selected You Want Group Program in the Application Form.
Online Content means all content on You Want Group Member Website including but not limited to ebooks, tables, educational materials, apps, video webinars, and audio material.
Paid in Full Payment means payment of the entire cost of the Selected You Want Group Program at the time of signing the Application Form or signing up online.
Participant means any person enrolled in any Selected You Want Group Program.
Payment Plan means an instalment arrangement for the payment of the full cost plus interest of the Selected You Want Group Program in equal instalments, the first payment being due prior to commencement of the Selected You Want Group Program.
Selected You Want Group Program means the level of services that you have selected to receive at the time of signing the Application Form, as outlined in the Enrolment Package Outline.
You Want Group Client and/or You means the individual named in the Application Form.
You Want Group Member Website means the parts of You Want Group Website to which access is limited to clients of You Want Group currently enrolled in a Selected You Want Group Program.
You Want Group Member Facebook Group means the closed Facebook group for clients of You Want Group.
You Want Group , We, Us and our refers to You Want Group (ACN 647628000) and includes the principals, directors, employees, representatives and assigns.
Coaching Packages means all products and services provided by You Want Group including but not limited to mentoring programs, products, seminars, Online Content, coaching, consulting, marketing services and media containing recorded materials, photography and videography.
ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT
1 Enrolment in the Selected You Want Group Program is subject to approval by You Want Group. The application process consists of:
1.1 Completion of the details in the Enrolment Package outline including the Application Form and Application Questionnaire; and
1.2 Payment of the Minimum Deposit, or if applicable, a Paid in Full Payment.
2 Completion of the Application Questionnaire provides information about you which enables You Want Group to:
2.1 Ensure your suitability for enrolment in the Selected You Want Group Program;
2.2 Confirm your intention to commit to this Agreement for the full term; and
2.3 If applicable, tailor the Selected You Want Group Program to your specific business and personal needs.
3 Payment for the Selected You Want Group Program may be made either by a Paid in Full Payment at the time of enrolment, or by way of a Payment Plan.
4 The pricing for all You Want Group Coaching Packages is outlined in the Enrolment Package Outline and may be updated by You Want Group at any time.
5 The price does not include travel or accommodation costs associated with any Event included in the Selected You Want Group Program.
6 The Paid in Full price for any Selected You Want Group Program is lower than the corresponding price for the same Selected You Want Group Program. This difference in pricing acknowledges the lower administration required from a Paid in Full payment.
7 If you do not make a Paid in Full Payment prior to the date for final payment outlined in the Enrolment Package Outline, then you will be charged the Payment Plan price for the Selected You Want Group Program.
8 You acknowledge that if you are accepted into the Selected You Want Group Program, you are responsible for the payment of fees for the entire course of the You Want Group Program, regardless of whether you actually attend or complete the work involved and regardless of whether you have selected a Paid In Full Payment or Payment Plan. No refunds will be issued and all payments must be made. If a payment remains outstanding for greater than 30 days, the balance for the remainder of payments becomes due immediately and an invoice will be issued for the full amount.
9 Payment Plans will be approved subject to you providing us your credit card or debit card details for payments on the date of completing the Application Form.
10 Where you have selected to pay by Payment Plan, the first instalment `will be payable at the time of completing the Application Form.
11 Your enrolment in the Selected You Want Group Program may not be resold, transferred or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior written consent of You Want Group and other than in accordance with the conditions set out in this agreement. If an enrolment in a Selected You Want Group Program is sold, transferred or used in breach of this clause, the enrolment may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the enrolment may be refused admission to the Selected You Want Group Program.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
12 If you choose to cancel your enrollment for any reason within 3 business days of signing the Application Form (the “cooling-off period”), then we will refund you the total amount paid to us.
13 The cooling off period commences on the date of signing the Application Form, regardless of when your enrolment is accepted by You Want Group or when the total Minimum Deposit is paid.
14 Notice of cancellation within the cooling off period must be given by email to [email@example.com] with “Cooling Off Cancellation” in the subject line of the email.
15 Refunds claimed within the cooling off period will be approved within 7 business days and processed within 10 business days of being approved by You Want Group.
16 After expiry of the cooling off period, cancellations will not be accepted for any reason other than those stated in clause 24.
PAYMENT FOR ENROLMENTS – PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
17 Payments are in equal instalments as set out in the Enrolment Package Outline and must be paid each period when they become due.
18 Changes to a Payment Plan are at the absolute discretion of You Want Group. Any request for changes to a Payment Plan must be received in writing to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
19 If your credit card or debit card details change, you must notify You Want Group of your changed credit card or debit card details by sending an email to [email@example.com] not less than 10 days prior to the next scheduled payment date.
20 If a payment under a Payment Plan is declined by your bank or credit card provider, You Want Group reserves the right to charge you for any merchant processing fees or penalties incurred by reason of the declined payment.
21 If You Want Group is unable to recoup payments payable by you under a Payment Plan by reason of cancellation of your credit or debit card, You Want Group reserves the right to issue an invoice to you for the balance of all monies due for the Selected You Want Group Program.
22 In the event that You Want Group must issue an invoice, and monies remain outstanding for over 30 days, You Want Group reserves the right to:
22.1 Charge interest on all money outstanding in accordance with the General Interest Charge as published by the Australian Taxation Office from time to time;
22.2 Report the fact of the non payment of the invoice to a credit reporting agency; and
22.3 Assign the right to enforce any debts due to it to a third party, without further consultation to you.
23 You agree to indemnify You Want Group from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by You Want Group in recovering the debt (including but not limited to internal administration fees, legal costs on a solicitor and client basis, You Want Group collection agency costs, and bank dishonor fees.
Refunds and termination
24 Occasionally we may need to cancel a Program. We will make every effort to reschedule your You Want Group Program. However, in the rare and unlikely event of a cancellation without reschedule, a full refund will be paid within 10 days of notice of cancellation. You Want Group Pty Ltd will have no further liability to participants in respect to cancellation without reschedule.
25 After the cooling off period set out in clause 13 has expired, subject to clause 27 below, no refunds will be given, regardless of whether or not you have participated in the You Want Group Program, attended any Event or completed any activities.
26 If you are on a Payment Plan and request to terminate your participation in the Selected You Want Group Program due to unforeseeable personal circumstances (terminal illness, death of a family member, extreme financial hardship) that prevent you from completing your program, you must give 14 days’ notice in writing to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
27 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
In the event that, after the first session, the client can provide evidence that, the knowledge they have gained, practiced and applied from the Program has not benefited them in any way.
Payment will be refunded after the evidence is examined and evaluated by You Want Group to determine if the evidence is justified.
27.1 Acceptance or rejection of requests for termination is entirely within the You Want Group sole discretion. If we accept your request for termination, no further payments will be deducted and no refund will be issued in respect of payment for previous months or part thereof.
ACCESS to the You Want Group MEMBER FACEBOOK GROUP
29 By signing this Agreement, you agree that you will:
29.1 Participate in the activities and perform the tasks assigned to you by You Want Group as part of your coaching process;
29.2 Commit for the full duration of the Selected You Want Group Program; and
29.3 Complete all coaching sessions included in the Selected You Want Group Program.
30 By signing the Application Form, you agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate this agreement and limit, suspend or terminate your participation in the You Want Group Program without refund of payments made if you:
30.1 Breach these terms;
30.2 Become disruptive or difficult to work with;
30.3 Fail to follow the guidelines of the program; or
30.4 Impair or otherwise interfere with the participation of our instructors or any other Participant in the program.
31 We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (“Confidential Information”). Accordingly, you agree to:
31.1 keep confidential and not disclose to any person any Confidential Information belonging to any other Participant in the program;
31.2 not infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of any other participant or You Want Group.
31.3 only use the Confidential Information of any other participant for the purposes of discussion during the program.
32 You acknowledge that by entering this agreement, you represent to You Want Group that payment of the fees for your Selected You Want Group Program will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family.
DISCLAIMER AND DISCLOSURE
33 We do not offer a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
34 You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any career or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will achieve a higher income as a result of your participation in the Selected You Want Group Program. You agree that You Want Group, its directors, principals, employees and representatives, will not be liable for any Losses that may arise out of any business or career decisions made by you at any time.
35 You acknowledge that we may pay commissions or referral payments to third parties arising from this agreement.
36 If the Selected You Want Group Program is prevented or cancelled due of an unforeseeable act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of the organiser, then we may either reschedule the Selected You Want Group Program or cancel and refund as per clause 25 of these terms and conditions.
38 All material relating to You Want Group Coaching Packages, Selected You Want Group Programs and You Want Group Workshops are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copyright in all such materials remains the property of their respective owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the express written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not, at any time, to do anything that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such materials.
39 You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that You Want Group will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
40 You agree to fully indemnify and keep indemnified You Want Group in respect of:
40.1 any Losses suffered by any person; or
40.2 any claim made against You Want Group, including but not limited to all costs on an indemnity basis;
by reason of your negligence or breach of these terms, or arising out of any circumstance relating to your participation in the You Want Group Programs.
41 The laws of the state of Victoria govern this agreement.
42 Should any part of this agreement be determined by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will be unaffected.
43 The failure of You Want Group or any third party supplier to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time.
44 This agreement may not be varied except with the written approval of a director of You Want Group.
45 All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are excludable are excluded from this agreement. Such terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable are not excluded from this agreement but our liability for breach of such conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable is limited to the total amount paid by you to You Want Group under this agreement.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Level 15, 1506/401 Docklands Drive, Docklands 3008, Melbourne, Australia
Phone: 0485 866 922